User Activity Report
Reporting on Team Activity
Coaches can view recent team user activity on WatchGameFilm by clicking Reports & Notifications from the main left menu and then clicking on the Activities tab (see image below). Our User Activity Report shows the activity of any parent, player or coach accessing your WatchGameFilm team within the last 30 days. Primary actions that are logged are logging in, film viewing and other basic team actions. Reports are an excellent way for Coaches to know who is logging in and watching!
We have designed the User Activity Report component to be simple and easy to use. Simply type a user's name, details or action into the Search box to see activity around that item. You can also click on the filter icon of each column to implement a more standard filter. Click on the column heading to sort that column (see image below).
Viewing User Activity
- Select Reports & Notifications from the left main menu of WatchGameFilm
- Select the Activities tab in Reports & Notifications
- In the Report window, all user activity for your team for the last 30 days will appear in the report
- Type a user's name, description or action in the Search box to see activity around that item
- Click on the filter icon of each column to implement a more standard filter
- Click on the column heading to sort that column
Note: Users who are not assigned the Administrator or Coach role will see only their user activity in this report
- Only the last 30 days of activity show in the User Activity Report window
- Document and Photo activities are currently not logged
- Reports do not show how long a user watched film, it only shows when they started watching it
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.