League Locker Add Film
League Locker is a GREAT way to Exchange Film!
Please contact us if you would like to set up a League Locker on WatchGameFilm for your league.
How Do I Add my Film to the League Locker?
Follow these instructions when you are ready to add a film to the League Locker:
- Select Film Exchange Film from the left menu of WatchGameFilm
- Select Locker from the Exchange menu
- Select the Add Film to Locker menu item
- Select the film from your film list that you wish to add to the League Locker (see 1st image below)
- A new page will then appear allowing you to modify your film information (see 2nd image below)
- Select the teams from the list of teams that were Home and Away
- Once you are ready, click the Add Film to Locker button to add your film to the League Locker
The film will be copied into the League Locker momentarily and will be listed both the Home and Away teams.
IMPORTANT! All league teams will IMMEDIATELY have League Locker access to this film and you will not be able to remove it from the Locker without the assistance of a League Locker Administrator.
Select Film to Add to Locker
From your list of available playlists, select the Playlist that you want to add to the League Locker. Only the film record and video clips will be added to the Locker. Your playlist breakdown will NOT be added to the Locker and will NOT be available to your opponents.
Post Selected Film to Locker
Provide a proper Film Title and Film Date of when the Event occurred. Next, select the Home and Away Teams. Once complete, click the Add Film to Locker button.
REMINDER! All league teams will IMMEDIATELY have League Locker access to this film and you will not be able to remove it from the Locker without the assistance of a League Locker Administrator.
Exchange Log shows Locker Activity
WatchGameFiilm keeps a record of your League Locker transactions. Just click on the Exchange > Exchange Log menu item to see which films were added and pulled from the League Locker.
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.