We have improved the integration of our Documents and Photos File Management module into the rest of our application. Now you can attach virtually any document or image to your film video.
We support dozens of file formats including: DOC, DOCX, ODT, XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPT, PPTX, ODP, PDF, VSD, MPP, TIF, XPS, PSD, DWG, DXF, DGN, EML, MSG, TXT, RTF, XML, EPUB, SVG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, HTML, MHT and DICOM
Easily add presentations, images, documents, plays, practice plans and more to your playlists!
From the Film Attachment menu, coaches can attach the following items to any spot on the video timeline:
- Comment - add a quick text note to bottom of video screen
- Drawing - telestrate on the video
- Document - display a file on the video (including presentation, word doc, spreadsheet and more)
- Photo - display an image or photo (of any common format) on the video
- Practice Plan - display your practice plans on the video
- Play - select and display a play from any of your playbooks managed by WatchGameFilm
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.