To help you better organize your practices, communicate your plans and schedules as well as improve your efficiency, we have created the Practice Planner application. Now you can create or modify a Microsoft Word document (of your style or choosing) to use as a Practice Plan for your practices.
- Create a new plan for each day of practice
- Review and reuse old plans for upcoming practices
- Add notes post-practice so that you have a historical record of progress
- Allow your staff to review and print your practice plan before they step on the practice field
- Upload your own Word document and use as the default template
We have created the Practice Planner to be simple, flexible and most of all useful. There is very little complexity to the design of this application. It is meant to help you and your team become more organized by creating and collecting all of your practice plans into a single spot. We chose the Word document template style so that you could easily create a Practice Planner default template in a look and style that makes your specific situation the most productive.
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.