Now that you have selected the source and what video files you want to add to your WatchGameFilm team, the final step in the Add Film wizard is to create a film entry for your video clips. To create a film simply complete the form and click Create Film. A film record will be added to your library and the video upload or transfer will begin.
Before uploading or transferring video clips, we must first create a film record to associate the clips with. You must complete the following fields before you can upload or transfer film.
- Film Title: Provide the name of your film
- Film Date: The date of the event or activity
- Film Sound: Determine if you want to keep sound or remove it from your video. By default, sound is removed
- Film Type: Select if your film is a Game, Scout or Practice film or if it is a Training film or Other
- Camera Angle: Select the angle of the camera allowing you to switch camera angle views in WatchGameFilm 2XL
- Film Tags:
- Upload Speed: Select the speed of your Internet connection
- If you select Warp Speed Internet Connection, the upload data is sent in the largest network packets. This makes for a quicker upload, however, it is less stable as the handshakes between the client and server are further apart.
- Select Slow Internet Connection of your connection is not stable. Data is sent in smaller packets thus creating more handshakes between the client and the server. This increased chatter keeps a constant connection allowing all of the data to be transferred.
When you have completed your New Film record, click the Create Film button to save your record and begin uploading or transferring your selected video clips.
Select Video Source
- Before you can create a film, you must first select the video clips you want to add:
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.