Get Started in 3 Steps
So you want to get started as quickly as possible. Remember we are here to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text (425) 437-3777 to get any question answered or problem solved.
- If you have not done so, go to free.watchgamefilm.com to create your FREE WatchGameFilm team.
- Once created, you will receive an email containing log in credentials.
- When you first log in, go to My Profile and reset your password.
Step 1. Add Film
- Transfer a film to WGF if it is stored on Hudl, Google Drive, NFHS Network or YouTube.
- Upload a film from your device if you have no film in the cloud to transfer.
- Important! It may take a few minutes to encode your video once it is received.
- View your film and start working with your video
Step 2. Add Users
- Now that you can view the film, add others to your team.
- Once added, they will receive an email containing their log in credentials, just like you did.
Step 3. Exchange Film
- Share film with someone not using WatchGameFilm, a Hudl team for example.
- Share film with a league team using League Locker or League Exchange.
- Important! Contact email@example.com if you are part of a league and do not see Locker or League Exchange options in your team.
- Share film with another team who uses WatchGameFilm.
You are on your way!